Be among the first ever to run/walk the official timed 5K course. Then stay and ride all day with friends & family the last weekend of the season!
- Race will be limited to 500 runners and unlimited walkers.
- Registration begins at 7:30am with continental breakfast available pre & post race.
-5K Runners start 8:30am – Walkers start 9:00am
- 5K Runner/Walker registration fee $59 includes drawstring bag, tech t-shirt and RIDE ALL DAY
-Park Ticket (All 5k runners will be timed by Elite Runners Race Management)
- Spectator RIDE ALL DAY ticket $30. Friends and family can watch you race and then join you to
ride all day. (Season passes are not valid for participation in or spectator registration.)
- Custom Cancer Caring Center Kennywood Medals – for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each age group 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Family event – strollers welcome for the walk. (Children ages 2 and under are free)
- Register before August 20th to guarantee tech t-shirt.
- Race day packet pick-up inside Kennywood Main Entrance. Free Parking for the day!
Thank you to our Sponsors!