You can still register at www.ccckw5k.com or you can sign up at Kennywood’s main gate.
Tomorrow is the day for the Kennywood 5K! It looks like it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY!
Some things to know:
- Parking is free by the main entrance. The main entrance has the HUGE Kennywood sign.
- We will be registering at the entrance
- You will be receiving your goodie bag and your ticket. Please keep your ticket safe; they will not be replaced if lost. You will need to put what you don’t want to run/walk with in your vehicle.
- The race will begin in the tunnel and will end at Pavilions 1.
- There will be water, coffee, bananas and mini bagels before and after the race
- There will be a 50/50 raffle cash and check only. You don’t have to be present to win.
- There are bathrooms in the registration area.
- You need to be at the entrance to the tunnel at the following times:
- Spectators: 8:10
- Runners: 8:20
- Walkers: 8:50
- We will send the Spectators out first. You will go through the tunnel and stand by the Candy Store on the left. The walkers/runners will pass by you twice. At any time you can make your way to the pavilion to see your friends and loved ones finish.
- We ask that you be at the pavilion by 10:15 for the awards ceremony.
- AT ANY TIME YOU CAN CUT THROUGH THE PARK AND MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE PAVILION. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FINISH THE COURSE
Thank you for helping us provide much-needed free services to cancer patients and families.